TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New ME!


So it is the end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008 and I am really exicted to see what the new year will bring me. I have usually never made and resolutions but I think this year I will. So here goes:


1. Be the real me all the time.

2. Think of myself sometimes.

3. Stand up for myself.

4. Keep guiding my babies in everything.

5. Keep good friends close.

6. Find happiness for myself, whatever that might be.

7. Eat better and exercise more.

8. Live life to the fullest and best!


Those are some of what I will be trying to work on this year along with many more I am sure. HAPPY 2008!!!!

5 comments:

Jay a.k.a. 'Dat' said...

For me it's just another year. No real resolutions for me cause I find it as an excuse of what I "should have" been doing a earlier lol...

But Happy New Year!

And hey, go get yourself some more link love at my other blog at DatMoney.com and just post your blog info as a comment on the "link love" post.

Take care!

Jay
DatMoney.com
DatCurious.com

Jay a.k.a. 'Dat' said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I tagged you too... check out the post at DatMoney.com take care!

Jay
DatMoney.com
DatCurious.com

Vicky said...

Happy New Year! Good luck with all your resolutions, you are very determined and you will succeed in all of them. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I do not really make resolutions. I strive to simply be more productive than the previous more.

This is going to be a great year for my girlfriend and I. We have a lot of plans for building our future together, so I am very excited about that!

I plan to return to training for competitive bodybuilding and hopefully in 2009, I will get back on stage again.

There are a lot of things that I want to do and then some things that I simply want to stay away from because they hold no value and/or purpose in my life and could negatively affect my goals.

I imagine that is about it.

Marcus LANGFORD

Old School Fridays said...

Awww, you sound like someone that wears their heart on their sleeves, kind-hearted, and extremely sweet.

I hope you keep all your resolutions, and have a great 2008.

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.