TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Sunday, January 6, 2008

Took me a while but IM tagged

Ok so I have been away for a while but Im back and just in time for some tagging fun. I was tagged by Jay and also Mrs. G

So here are the rules: Link to the person who has tagged you, share seven weird things about yourself, tag seven bloggers to do the same and include a link to their blog, let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.

Here are some weird things about me:


  • I am a neat freak who cant even watch tv if something is out of place in the room I am in.
  • I like to try and dance even thought I suffer terribly from "white girl" syndrome.
  • I love the High School Musical videos and love watching them with my girls.
  • I am addicted to watching the Food Network
  • I like to wrestle in the floor and to make my husband scream like a girl....lol
  • I love brussel sprouts
  • I still have a stuffed animal from when I was a little girl that I sometimes sleep with.

Some weird things but fun too. So now I have to tag 7 people. I tag Ali, Angie, bluedreamer27, straighttruth42, vicky, crazyaussiebastard, & bmgmom.

5 comments:

Lisa R Charles said...

Looks like we have #3 and #7 in common. In my house there is always an excuse to listen too, play, or do whatever high school musical. The kids love it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for skipping me on this tag! I mean...really thanks for skipping me. I never really know how to truly do the tags. LOL.

Marcus LANGFORD

Old School Fridays said...

I'm taking by sister-n-law who is 13 to see High School Musical On Ice.

asoom said...

I have to admit the food network si pretty addicting.

Nice blog!

Moon child photography said...

Can you please explain to me how to tag? Don't get it?! That would be great.

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.