TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Believe only what you see?

Tonight was a very interesting night for me. I went to a friend's house to make Chex Mix and hang out with her and her mom. We were sitting around while the mix was in the oven and we started talking about her living alone and all the ups and downs that come with it. Well we started talking about her feeling safe and she started to tell me about her friend, Pete that lives with her. Now I was really confused because I knew she lived alone. And then she started telling me about different things that Pete would do. And soon after that I realized that Pete was not a person but a spirit. Now I have to tell you that this subject has always made me uneasy but I do believe in spirits completely.
She told me about lights that would be on when she had turned them off, her christmas tree being plugged in and lit up when she got home from work, "feeling" him when she walked by him in the house, and hearing different noises that she knew she wasnt making. It was very creepy to me and I am just glad that nothing like this happens in my house. It is interesting to me to hear stories about people and their experiences with spirits...Anybody got any good ones? Or do you even believe in this?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would be fools not to believe that spirit creatures exist. They have been in earth's realm since the great battle in 1914 when Jesus cast Satan and demons out of heaven. Not to get all religious on anyone, but the bible states this fact. Spirits creatures are responsible for many deaths including homicides and especially suicides. Fooling with tarot cards, palm readers, ouija boards just summon spirits creatures, so stay away from them.

I am not sure what I can say about "Pete" other than he most likely does exist, not just in her mind, but in reality. She should really read the bible and pray to God.

MARCUS LANGFORD

Old School Fridays said...

No, I don't have any, but when my mom was passing in my guest bedroom, she talked to people that have gone before her quite often. I was scared to go in the room, because I wasn't sure who would be sitting next to me. She died in my guest bedroom, and I actually feel a sense of comfort, which is weird because I thought I would be spooked out.

Nothing weird has been going on, and I thank God for that. My aunt has seen a few ghost, her brother who died before she was born, but I have not, and I prefer not. Apparently he has revealed himself to quite a few people including, my mother and my cousin.

If I were you, I wouldn't go visit Pete either.

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.