TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Monday, December 17, 2007

Ice Ice Baby


So I have been wanting to post this since I watched a recent episode of Niptuck entitled "Dawn Budge II". It was definitely one of the most interesting episodes that I have seen on this show so far. And I just had to write about this cause it was so damn crazy!
One of the main characters on the show "Christian" has become a male escourt. Not that he needs to be since he is HOT HOT HOT but none the less he is. A woman approaches him and tell him that she wants him to help her live out a fantasy of hers. She goes on to tell him that she wants him to help her into a bath tub of ice cubes after she has injected herself with a tranqulizer, She wants him to time her to just the right moment before she freezes to death and then take her naked body out of the tub and have sex with her to bring her back to life!!!!! Now tell me if this aint some freaky shiznit!!! So it got me to thinking do people really do crazy stuff like this? I mean I am all for spicing it up and making it kinky but not this loopy! SO what do you all think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just never know what folks are into. If the things that we see on TV and movie are not inspired by real life scenarios, then they will sure enough create them for people to live out.

MARCUS LANGFORD

Old School Fridays said...

People are like this, there are definitely some unstable people out in the world. After seeing "2 Girls & A Cup" (after visiting Marcus's blog) - I now realize anything is possible. I mean anything!!!!!!!

dustlynn said...

I know I went and saw it right after reading his blog and I thought I was gonna die! People will do anything you are right on money with that one mrs g!

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.