TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Monday, December 17, 2007

New York, New York!


I dont know why I love watching all these crazy reality dating shows on VH1 but I do! I have been watching them for a while now and the latest one for me is "I Love New York 2" which just aired its final show. I think that New York is a loud, crazy ass drama queen and her mom is the devil's wing woman but they are so much fun to watch. It is very entertaining and cracks me up.
So tonight New York was down to her final 2 guys. Buddha and Tailor Made. They are complete opposites and both have done just about everything to get New York to pick them. Buddha is a strong, sexy man that makes sure to keep New York and her mom in check. Tailor Made is sweet but a complete push over and yes man. So after her final dates with the 2 she picks Tailor Made!!!! I had thought for a while that she was going to but I dont know if she picked the right man. Buddha was so sexy and strong and YUMMY! I think she had a blonde moment. But I guess we will see on the after show if it works out. Cant wait to see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tailor was wack! He was not sweet in any shape fashion or form, he was very underhanded and the only reason he won was because he was always buying that ho something; it is obvious what she is about. Buddha was cool peoples. He was one of the realest cats on there. He didn't talk behind anyone's back without saying it to their face first and he was just a man's type of man.

I thought Punk was cool until I saw a video of him on YouTube acting like he was some type of super star and being arrogant, so I was glad when he got cut, with his feminine-sounding voice.

I can not wait until the reunion show when NY gets her a** embarrassed because of all of her trash talkin' throughout the season.

MARCUS LANGFORD

Old School Fridays said...

I have to admit it's one of my guilty pleasures, as well.

I don't think Buddha was really there for NY and he managed to stay on camera more than she did. Tailor Made just proved she was a Gold-digger. Other than buying her special gifts, he didn't do anything special.

Buddha kept it real only if you count acting as real. I do like Buddha's father. ;}

dustlynn said...

I cant wait till the reunion show either! Her mother and her are something else.

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.