TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Niptuck nipped me....


So I had been watching this show called Niptuck for a couple of seasons now and it hase become one of my favorite shows to watch. I set it to tape on the dvr and love to watch it. I have to tape it cause it can sometimes be a little much and I would never watch it in front of my kids. And it really surprises me that I like it as much as I do because it is so far from the type of person that I am. It is very sexual and very graphic in nature and that just isnt me.....but I wouldnt miss a show for anything. Weird how that is but I guess Im not the only one because the show is very popular.
The show itself is about two plastic surgeons and their family and their work and then develops into storylines relating to that. It takes on a lot of different subjects and weird and unusual happenings. Anyway I just wanted to blog about it and how much I like the show. I keep coming back to see what else happens and who other crazy stories will unfold. Love the drama and suspense!

5 comments:

BlueRing said...

i think that show is a bit strong for kids and for some teens lik u said..it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too graphic with some scenes..but i guess the story line is that good i mean it is i hear bout it from friends but cant watch it cuz it so bad..not that i want to anyhows my concience would bug me too much..

dustlynn said...

You are right it is a graphic show and that is why it surprises me that I like it at all. I normally dont like anything like this. But its all fake anyway so Im like I know that and get that. Oh well what can ya do?

Anonymous said...

I really got into Nip/Tuck last season when the dwarf was bangin' ol' boys wife. LOL. That was too funny. I really came to like the show and I would watch it faithfully. I can not say that I have been keeping up with it this season; I have not seen any of the new episodes. I know they show encores of the show on Sunday night, but I still haven't watched it. I am hoping that this Sunday, I will buckle down and check it out before the season really starts getting good and it passes me by.

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here
In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net
and JasonScherrer.com

dustlynn said...

This season has already gotten off to a very interesting start. This show just makes me laugh at some of the things that they show on it. Man it cracks me up...

Jay a.k.a. 'Dat' said...

you know i've read so much about this and i still haven't even watched it once. but then again, i keep saying that about a bunch of shows that includes "heroes" lol... but i'll get around to them eventually...

Jay
DatMoney.com
DatCurious.com

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.