TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Friday, November 30, 2007

Jackson 5 Reunion Tour

I am SO SO SO excited to read this morning that the Jackson 5 are planning a reunion tour. I love their music and their shows all together plus Michael is like one of my favorite singers of all time. Jermaine Jackson said that the tour will begin some time next year and that Michael will definitely be a part of it. He said that he feels that they owe it to the fans and to the public to do it one more time. YAY YAY YAY!!!! I was just watching some video of their Victory Tour and it brought back all of the memories from when I was a kid. We used to listen to the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson all the time. They were so good together and it was so entertaining to watch them sing and dance. And then when Michael went out by himself he was awesome! Just like all little girls I wanted to marry him and be his little white glove and play with his monkey......um yeah I just realized how bad that sounded but I gotta leave it (HA HA HA). So anyway I am super excited and even though I probably couldnt get tickets if I tired I am thrilled to see them back out doing their thing and to see what greatness they can do now. Plus we all wanna see Michael again and the moonwalk. YAY!

5 comments:

BlueRing said...

i love their music and michael's too.they have such great talent but lik u said i prob wont get tickets even if i wanted too..wutever!

Moon child photography said...

Yeah i wanted to marry him too...lol... Sorry micheal its to late now:-)

BlueRing said...

Jajaja..I guess I found him out when he was already turning into a weirdo so I didnt go through that "I love him and wanna marry him" stage...thank god!!

Anonymous said...

the jackson 5 was probably the most overrated group of all time.

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here
In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net

dustlynn said...

From what I have seen of them I really like them but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Michael so I am excited to see him out doing stuff again. You suck Marcus, lol

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.