TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Monday, November 26, 2007

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS.....

So I had some time over the Thanksgiving holiday to relax and spend time with my family. It was so much fun. We always have such a blast when we get together. But this time my sister and her boyfriend brought up their Nintendo Wii. Now I have heard about this and how much it was in demand and I didnt think much about it. I have always liked playing any kind of video game but not like crazy about it. And then came the WII!!!

I can not even tell you how much I want one. We played it the whole time that my family together and it was so much fun. Even making the Mii (character who looks like you) was a blast. We could all play and it was awesome! And my girls could play it too, which is another positive element. Bridget kicked major booty on the bowling cause she got a strike like everytime. So you can imagine how excited she was that she was beating all of us. I really want one, I really do. Now I just have to plan out how thats gonna happen! OHHHHHHHHHH I want one so bad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and this darn wii! you are a wii addict...lol. but i ain't madatcha. video games have come such a long way from the 8-bit graphics of the nintendo.

i do think the wii is a good investment, but i am sold on microsoft products, therefore i gotta stick with the x-box babe.

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here
In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net

dustlynn said...

you dont even understand how much i want one! and they are like impossible to get a hold of where i live. are they that hard where you are at?

Anonymous said...

i am not sure if it is hard to find around here; i am not shopping for one that hurts my knowledge even more. beyond that, if you wanted to buy one, you should get it online via amazon.com or buy.com. i do 60% of my shopping online. anytime i buy something at a retail store it because i am having an impulse buying issue and i need it right then and there.

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here
In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net
and JasonScherrer.com

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.