TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Thursday, November 15, 2007

Big Girl Now


I am so excited!! I have offically been at Wal-Mart long enough to buy shares of stock! This is so exciting for me because I have never done this and I feel like a big girl now. I have always wanted to this and now I am actually doing it. Now I just have to figure out how this whole things works and what it means for me. I am sure I can and that I will be able to understand a little more than I do now. So this is something new and exciting for me. I cant wait to see where it goes and to learn more about it. YAY ME!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

I am proud of you sis!! If you need help anthony is good at that stuff.

Anonymous said...

That is a big move Dusty! That has got to be excited! I used to own 500 shares of Wal-Mart back in 2004, but I dropped them and cashed out when their stock started to fall because of countless lawsuits. I am not sure about now, but at that time, cashing out with the stock at paid great dividends. You should feel really good about this option. Invest a little a time and you'd be surprised how it will add up over time.

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here
In conjunction with www.DrewryOnline.net

dustlynn said...

Thanks guys! Yeah I dont intend to mess with them. I am just gonna forget that I have them. Watch them build on up!

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.