TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Thursday, December 6, 2007

Small World

I was working the other day and was in the zone that you get in when you are a cashier and you are checking person after person out and still have a long line when I looked up and who did I see??? A guy that I went to high school with! At first I was like man that looks like L.H. but I wasnt gonna say anything cause I wasnt 100% sure. So I just kept on going with my line and then I looked up again and he was like DUSTY!!! Then I knew it was him and it was so cool to see someone that you went to school with. He looked exactly the same and he said I did too. Which could be a bad thing :( or a good thing :)
Anyway I really didnt have a chance to talk to him cause he was there as a vendor so he was working and so was I. But it just put a smile on my face and make my heart all warm inside. He was an awesome guy in school and he still seems to be the same. I wish that I would have had more time to talk to him but I guess it wasnt meant to be that way. But it brought me a piece of home and I was happy about it, brought me back to the days when things were simple and fun. Very cool!

2 comments:

Myself said...

Hi how are you, nice blog i also start blogging in october, good luck for your blog i found your blog on blogosphere, you can gave message to my blog it will be nice talking with you capitaltalk.blogspot.com

BlueRing said...

yeah that happend to me when i went on a cruise this september..i saw a guy from my school in 3rd grade from venezuela and he hasnt changed much except for height..we smiled at each other said real brief his and wuts up and nothing else..nothing big but i get wut u felt..it feels good..

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.