TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Thursday, December 13, 2007

Proud Momma


I just thought that I needed to take a few minutes and write about the best accomplishment in my life. My daughters are the lights of my life. I can not imagine my life without them and cherish everyday that I have them.
Bridget is 6 years old and she is a typical red head. She has a stubborn streak a mile wide and a temper to match. She also is a gifted artist and loves to create. She is quiet for the most part and takes everything in that is around her. She is also a avid reader and would rather curl up with a book than be outside.
Emily is my baby and she is 5. She is a bundle of energy from the time her feet hit the floor until she goes to sleep at night. She likes to try new things and always is wanting to meet new people. She is truly a "social butterfly" and doesnt like to sit still for any amount of time. She is a mixture of wanting to play with baby dolls and wear high heels to slopping around in the mud!
Growing up, I never envisioned this plan for my life. I never imagined that I would be a mother so early in life. I thought that I would go to school, have a great job and have everything planned out and together and then have kids. But that was not to be and I had them both early and right after one another. It has taught me a lot and made me grow up faster than ever. I know for sure that I would not change having them for anything. They make me smile when I am down, they make me laugh when I dont think I can, they love me when Im not so loveable and they give me purpose in life. Its amazing how two little girls could change me and shape me in such a huge way! And I love them more than they will ever know.
Thank you God for them and what they have brought to my life. Please help me to raise them they way you would want them to be. I am a proud momma! Amen~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how much you love your babies Dusty; you are a great mother and your babies love you very much as well.

Your post reminds me a lot of my girlfriend Jasmine and her little girl. Jasmine has stated how much her little girl has given her purpose in life and Jasmine is a very superb mother; this is one of many things that attracts me to her so much. I figure that any woman that can selflessly take care of another being is worth having in my life, so naturally I love my girlfriend and I love her little girl as if she is my own. I am looking forward to building a beautiful family with my Jasmine because I know that it will be well cared with her as the queen of the household.

Needless to say, you and my girlfriend are two very special women.

MARCUS LANGFORD

dustlynn said...

Thanks Marcus!

Allison said...

Hi Dustylnn
I enjoyed reading about you and your 2 little girl's they should be so proud to have a mummy like you,i have 2 young daughter's also age 5 and 7 and i wouldn't know what to do without them,they are also very bright although my younger one like your's carn't sit still very long alway's up 2 mischeif.
Ali.

Moon child photography said...

I also got a Baby young but being mommy is the best feeling in the world.I liked reading this post...

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.