TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Want to Throw Up!

CHESTER STILES............CAPTURED!

OK so the name just maked me sick to my stomach. After hearing about this man and seeing him on America's Most Wanted I was praying that he would be caught soon before some other child was hurt. He is charged with 23 felonies including sexual acts and videotaping of a 3 year old little girl! HE is disgusting and deserves to be taken out in the woods, shot somewhere like both legs and left to be eaten by animals and to die a slow and painful death. I know that is a little much but he makes me sick! What the hell is wrong with a man or anyone who could do something like this to an innocent child?!?!?! As a mother, this scared me to death for it to be reconfirmed to me as to how sick some people are in this world. And from interviews from neighbors and his own son, he was nice and never showed any signs of this so that makes it that much more scarey! I hope that this man gets what he deserves and one way or another he will! Now maybe the families affected by this monster can have some sort of peace.....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, it no longer surprises me of mankind's sick mentality. I have yet to figure out what pleasure a grown a__ man gets in exploiting underage and/or little girls. My girlfriend has a little girl whom I love as my own daughter and for some old nasty man to exploit her...I wish a muthaf_cka would put his hands on her, because there is nothing the law could do to keep me from finding him and causing bodily harm and possibly death to his nast a__. This Chester character seriously does deserve everything that he gets in this life and his life to come!

'Mind Of Marcus' BlogSpot
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.