TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Tuesday, October 30, 2007

IVE BEEN TAGGED!

OK SO IVE BEEN TAGGED BY MY GOOD FRIEND MARCUS SO HERE ARE THE RULES -
Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

7 Facts about me:

1. Im a mom to two little girls named Bridget (6) and Emily (5)
2. I work at Wal*Mart at the moment.
3. I have an associates degree in Business Management/Admin
4. I am a neat freak, seriously like OCD!
5. I love kids and working with them.
6. I keep a book where I write stories and poems.
7. I am a worrier, I worry all the time about everything.

People I am tagging: (this will be hard since I only know 2 people on here)
1. Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some interesting facts Dusty...I believe I knew them already. LOL. I am glad I tagged you though.

www.MarcusLangford.com
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here

Old School Fridays said...

I write short stories, so I would love to see some of your work.

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.