TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Monday, October 15, 2007

Salt N Pepa

Who didnt listen to Salt n Pepa back in the day? I listened to all of their songs and knew all the words by heart. They were so awesome and broke down a lot of barriers with their music. So what happened to them? I didnt know what had become of them I just thought that they had gone out of style just like a lot of good music does. But tonight I was watching VH1 and saw that they have recently decided to try again with their music. I am so excited and can not wait to see if they put out anything new or make it together. For now you can check them out on VH1 with The Salt n Pepa show. I watched it tonight and it was really good. I am really looking forward to the next episode. So you all should definitely check it out.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i watched the salt n pepa show and really enjoyed it. these two ladies are so beautiful and they both have the strongest hearts, but they are so out of sync with each other it is crazy. i truly do hope that they continue to find some common ground to the point where they can be successful as a group again; but it is unlikely that will happen as they are on two different pages in life.

'Mind Of Marcus' BlogSpot
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.