TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rub down included

People go to the dentist for many things all related to the care and maintenance of their teeth. SO what would you do if your dentist decided to become a little friendly with you? Recently a dentist in California was accused of fondling the breasts of 27 of his female patients. He says that he was treating TMJ, which causes neck and head pain........ok so what was he touching the breast area again for? The last time I checked my head and my neck was ABOVE my chest!
One of his patients claimed to wear tight and high necked shirts as to make it more difficult for him but he stil was able to get his hands under her shirt and bra. She claimed this happened over 6 times in 2 years. So Im thinking why didnt she change dentists? If some dude was touching my chest and up under my shirt then I sure wouldnt be going back to him. Makes you wonder about her and what she was thinking.
I think that this guy needs some serious help and to be smacked down. Who knows if this is all that he was doing to his female patients. Makes me sick to think about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they need to keep this guy from practicing any type of dentistry or any thing that will involve him putting his hands on others. And what is up with the broad who let this bamma touch her six times and more importantly, how did she know he was fondling her...was she watchin' him to do it!

This is just one idiotic story if I may say so!

'Mind Of Marcus' BlogSpot
Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
The Mind For Revolution Is Here

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.