TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Friday, October 12, 2007

Sorry you aint!


Timbaland and One Republic ~~~ "Apologize"

I love this song.....I can listen to it over and over again. It has a great beat and really speaks to my heart. Its too late to apoligize....cant it really be too late for this? I think so because sometimes words are just words....they are empty with no meaning or feeling. And after a while you just get tired of hearing the same lame ass apology when there is no change in the person saying it! In the end, just like in the video the relationship whatever kind it is will just break up and end anyway. So when you say youre sorry, mean it and more importantly, SHOW IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend loves this song too. She introduced me to it some time back and I liked it. I was even more surprised when I found out it was a Timbaland production, but seeing that Timbaland is so diversified, it should not have surprised me that he would be able to turn out a track of his substance.

'Mind Of Marcus' BlogSpot
The Mind For Revolution Is Here

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.