TrueDustlynn

Hey y'all! Welcome to my blog spot, hope you all enjoy reading my entries and please leave me a comment.

Subscribe to True Dustlynn



Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saddness

So there are some things in my life that I am really saddened by. One is my marriage and two is my own self esteem. I know that they are both linked by the same thread. When I was younger I felt like I was never good enough to be loved and I think that feeling came from my dad not loving me like a father should. I just felt like he didnt care about me and that I wasnt good enough for him to straighten up. Since then I have always had issues with feeling like I am worth loving and caring about. My self esteem is really low and I think that it has been for a long time. I am just very lonely and feel like I dont matter sometimes. I know that I do matter to my children though and that is what I hold on to for dear life. I am so glad that they are in my life.
My marriage is also a large part of my pain. I feel like sometimes there is no hope and no reason to keep going with it. I want a loving family for my daughters to grow up in, so that they can feel safe and secure but I do not want to teach them that it is ok for someone to constantly hurt them. I had heard the saying that sometimes love isnt enough and I am truely beginning to feel that way. I was always a huge romantic and dreamed about marriage when I was young and now it just seems to be just that a dream. I just want someone to love me, to hold me, to tell me and show me that they love me. And another thing I have come to want is RESPECT! I want someone to respect me and to care about my feelings and act like they know wrong from right. I am just really lost and confused and very very unhappy right now. So if this sounds like a ramble, it is. Much like my life it doesnt make a lot of sense.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Don't be sad sister. I love you all of us love you and we very much need you too. I wouldn't know what to do without you, russell or veronica we are all in this together.Please, PLEASE please, if you need something ask. I will help you every way possible, even if that means letting you stay with me. You my dear will figure it out, you are smart and I know for a fact God has a plan, let Him work it out for you. I love you so very much. Please love yourself that much too.

dustlynn said...

Thanks Vick, that means a lot to me. I have just been doing a lot of thinking and praying, so we will see what happens, Love ya too and hope you are ok too.

More about me

My photo
Im 27 years old and live in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Im a full time mommy with two beautiful little girls.